Monday, March 10, 2014

Hello Sunshine card

The second card I made this last weekend was this bright and cheery Hello Sunshine card. It features a sentiment and image that are available for free from Paper Smooches' website. I don't often work with digital images because the printer I have is sketchy at best, but, I really like how this particular card came out!



The sun is mounted on an Action Wobble too, for added fun! 

Supply list:

Scrap of white card stock, scrap of orange card stock, scrap of Stamping Up! dotted DSP (probably discontinued, found it in my scrap stash), 7/8 inch yellow organdy ribbon, Action Wobble, Duck brand foam tape, 2 yellow mini brads.

Copics:

Yellow Y13, Y15, Y19
Orange YR04, YR23, YR68
Black 100

I also used a Wink of Stella GL Yellow 050 to add shimmer to the sun's face. 

1 comment: