Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A lot going on here

This month has been a whirlwind! I can't believe how quick it's gone.

With five Birthdays, it seems I finish one item and have to start another. Thought I would show how to make the little box for notecards that I made my daughter...who LOVES pink! And easy peasy, it's in video form...less typing, HA!

Plus, the cockatiel, Baby, makes an appearance on the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7O1pLsWM1s

Here's a photo:



Also, fun stuff is happening for me in other ways...(insert drum roll here)

I now have a website of my very own!

www.pineconepotteryandcrafts.com

I am working on populating the "store" and blog as well. Some of the blog entries will be extra photos for the store items, but it will also have a lot of fun blog stuff too.

And, if that wasn't enough...the weather has begun to warm up which means more pottery! I expect in the next two weeks or so I will have a few days that I can get onto the pottery wheel!

Anyhow, that's the fun that is the fun here!




No comments:

Post a Comment